Gloucester Pool

Dan668

Fished GP a number of times. Mostly summer-early fall, SM/LM-topwater, drop shot 15-25ft and senkos. Not sure about the presentations for this time of year. Small-medium pike are common along weeds/weedlines-used white spinnerbaits last summer. Once caught a good sized musky- by accident though! I mostly fish the east side- good structure and current there. Apparently there are walleye too but I've yet to catch them..skddsIMG_3567_zps62ed6901.jpgIMG_3649_zps61c54a90.jpg

Edited by skdds

Not recent info, but I doubt much has changed. I crushed the pike at Gloucester using a white spinnerbait tipped with a small sucker minnow, just slow rolled over deep weeds.

Also for whatever reason a 4" blue grub just destroyed the smallmouth, it was almost like a magic lure. :)

IMG_3860_zpsda152ece.jpg1. There is a boat launch ($) at White Falls Marina. 2.In the spring/summer/early fall you can park and launch at big chute on the severn river for free and take the "marine railroad" (photo looking toward GP) down into GP. Lock fees depend on boat size ( I'm in a kayak..was $9)..

Edited by skdds