Love the ink, I have a bunch myself. I was always told to be able to cover with a T-shirt for the business world, and a suit for the retail/services world. Trades, have at it, but think of the future. I used to be in the trades but wanted the option. I am now a business owner glad I didn't go full sleeve (cause I hate wearing suits, LOL). But I agree with others, seem the only real stigma left is face, neck and hand Tats.

Dan

I work in manufacturing... For the worlds largest. We have fulltimers (myself) temps ( 2 yr contract workers) and labour ( working for temp agency companies)

I have several tattoos. All are hidden with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt as will my new piece. Problem is I see these "kids" with these giant massive holes in their ears, some are to the point they are a safety hazard and have to be taped back...

As well as large neck and face tattoos

How will these "kids" fair once they are in their 30's? 5" holes in their ears and neck tatts they can't cover... What will their kids think? Their grandkids? Prospective career employment?

Some of these kids are very bright, but I fear they are destined to work for these employment contractors for life... Based upon their choices. Make me wonder of their upbringing.

G