No muskie for me this weekend?

SlowPoke

I've been really looking forward to this weekend but I might be land-locked.

My motor died on Lake O, got towed in etc. Took it into the shop for diagnosis and they said it was a switch box failure. They wanted $383 for it plus tax and installation. I decided to check out prices online and ordered one for $158US.. big savings!

Problem is, it's not here yet!

Anybody need gas money for LSC this weekend?? LOL

-Brian

Brian,if I wasnt away this weekend I would offer up a seat in the boat. Tough one bud.Im sure someone will come through for ya.

Hey Tybo you like to fish Musky.LOL

I forget,what is LSC? DOH.

Edited by misfish

Brian,if I wasnt away this weekend I would offer up a seat in the boat. Tough one bud.Im sure someone will come through for ya.

Not unless your boat has seat belts LOL!!

I'd like to hook up with you someday for bass lesson on Simcoe. I have a wedding to attend out that way in July... maybe we could set something up?

Brian, check your PM's - have a boat you can borrow if you need it

Very generous offer Steve!! PM Returned.

Brian I thought you were joining us this weekend you are more then welcome. give me a call. Mike D has alot of room on the big boat it looks like Steve and I will be on it with many more come on down.

Thanks Mike, PM Returned. I know we discussed the opener/MCI Tourney in PM's but I didn't realize it was going to be in the same boat! We'll talk later today or tonight. Hopefully Steve can bring some homemade pizza LOL!!

Brian hopefully you get out some how and take care of the skunk and get some inches for Team #4 .

Good Luck MTP

Thanks Mike, things are looking up for the weekend! The way I see it, a 55"er will put us in first place and I can be a contributor to the team instead of dead weight. By the way, does this Team #4 cheerleading outfit make me look fat?? :w00t:

Steve Paul class act! Not just because your the captain of my team !

Easton

He is indeed a class act, we have quite a few on this forum and that's what keeps me coming back!

-Brian