Ok, now that we all have new turkey fryers, need the how too...

misfish

Well put it all together this afternoon. Not a bad set up. Double checked the safety timer and it works great. Love the flame control.

Now to get the bird defrosted and ready for Sunday. Might even have a side order of perch and fries with it.LOL

Picked up our fresh turkey today from Nicholyn farms and then had to stop a 100 metres down the road to let 7 wild turkeys cross. :wallbash:

LOL CLASSIC!!! Opening week of trout the first year they allowed a spring turkey hunt around here, one of the guys with us, wanted to leave a couple days early to go turkey hunting.... EVERY morning and every late afternoon for 3 days we saw huge flocks of turkeys were sitting in fields on the way to and home from the rivers.

He left and never saw a turkey while actually hunting them for 4 days...

FREE TURKEYS! (After a small collision) :)

I don't know.... I saw what a turkey did to the front grill of a buddys full size GMC work van 3 months after he got it. I don't think he would call 280.00 bucks worth of parts from the wrecker, 1 case of beer and 4 hrs trying to remember what bolts went where FREE exactly. LOL We did learn no wobbly pops until the work is done though....