Manitouwabing lake boat launch

BowSlayer101

hey guys, heading to manitouwabing tomm. for the first time, can anyone suggest a launch on the lake, I'm clueless as to where to launch as its my first time, if anyone is willing to share some info on patterns, baits, etc. to use on pike walleye and bass, that would also be greatly appreciated, thanks a bunch!

There is a launch at Glenwood , not sure about cost . There are several free ones around lake . Easiest one is just behind Mckellar

Store . Take road behind store (follow shoreline)and follow road for about 200 yards and there is one there (good fries at corner) and one just a little bit further down the same

road about 1 km . Another one is about 10 km down Centre Road (Mckellar) to a bridge that crosses the Manitouwabing River , free as well !

Good Luck

myself and a few guys used to fish it every spring usually first week in june.The walleye and pike fishing was awesome. Then late ninetys fishing went downhill and new regs with slots started so we stopped coming. I think they even had a couple years of no keeping walleye. Not sure how the fishing has rebounded,my buddies parents have long sold their cottage on the ;lake so we have not been back since. As for a ramp the one by the bridge over the river is free was kept in good condition.