How's the Rice Lake fishing been

Hooked

Seems like not that long ago I posted the exact same topic, but a full year has passed already. Just wondering how the Rice Lake fishing been lately? I know it was on fire in the spring. Just hoping the action is still solid. Will be heading there July 26 for 2 weeks! woot

Thanks in advance

I launched at around noon today to do some prefishing for an upcoming tourney. I got out and was stuck in a wicked wind and rain storm. I was solo too so the instant I had a break in weather I wheeled outta there. I casted maybe 25 times and landed two buckets and that's it. I'll be out at least 3 more times this week and one more time next weekend. I spoke to a Cpl guys at launch and they only caught 4 walleye.

I'd love to spend 2 weeks there...I was up there for the long weekend and fishing was ok. Didn't get to fish too much but me and a buddy caught a couple descent largies. The people at the cottage next to us did well though. They brought back a couple nice 4+lber's. I asked around about the walleye but no one was really catchin them that weekend. It was ridiculously hot there though.