The Truth be told

Big Cliff

It's easy to be outraged when a Billion of our dollars sails out the door...ie gas plants

But if your outraged over this then you should be outraged over...

The Billion dollars spent on that G8 G20 fiasco---money allocated into fake lakes and Gazebos etc----still a Billion for nada----where's the outrage????

Other countries can host these for just over a hundred grand

Or this is good....ask a federal Conservative how much they spent on the F35??----they will "CAREFULLY" chose their words and say they have not spent a dime on purchase of these jets....BUT....the incompetent screw up in just the acquisition process on their part....One Billion dollars

Where's the outrage???

these are still Billions of your tax dollars

I still have little hope for any of them

I'm really not sure what's worse----Liberals with their hand in the pot.......or Conservatives being elected---not asking What they'll do for me----but what they'll do to me---that's the scary part

Remember this is the party ideals that want industry to monitor themselves to save the public fat----like meat inspectors with the listeria crisis or the more recent meat recall to Alberta----don't forget Walkerton

And remember the super tanker worth of oil running off into the Athabasca River annually

This is the direct result of self monitoring-----the conservative platform---Gov't saves money but the costs can still be high

And my last thoughts on this lose...lose situation

Each and every one of these candidates in every level---want absolute power (majority)---it's the nature of the beast---to fulfill their self serving agendas and pay back those that back them

sooo many here are asking for a Gov't that listens or tries to at least

You will be told over and over and over that coalition Gov'ts are unfair and un-democratic----well welcome to The British Parliamentary System---it's in the rules

Don't like it...maybe move

Anyway---ever have to referee a big game of He said she said---get them all in the same room and the truth usually squeaks out-----Coalition Govt's are slowly showing themselves to be some of the most effective Gov'ts worldwide------takes the egos out of the game----and many of the donated dollars

Maybe the best option currently to get your voice in the mix---until something better is invented---which currently has not occurred