BIG FAVOUR-would like to borrow Mustang PFD

Hey All,

As some/many of you know, our son Sean was in a horrific MVA in February of 2013. His most severe & permanent injury (among many) is a TBI (traumatic brain injury) which has also resulted in complete loss of mobility.

Given his lifetime love of fishing, we have been working with his therapy team & the experts at Motion Specialties to determine a safe, secure and portable way to transfer Sean from dock to boat. It seems that we have found a couple of solutions and we will be testing these on our home lake the w/e of May 31st.

So on to the favour.....

Sean's custom wheelchair will not allow for a typical 'full vest' PFD. An automatic inflatable Mustang (or similar) is the answer. My question/favour: Is there anybody in Mississauga/GTA West that is willing to loan a similar PFD for the weekend of May 31st so that we can use this during our trials? If we are successful (I'll make sure we are!!!) then WCB AB, will approve the funding for the lift assembly & the PFD. If anyone has a spare, the favour will not go unreturned. BTW, Sean is 5' 10" & approx 130 lbs (for sizing).

Pls & Thx,

Simon

Give me an address Simon, here or by PM.

I have an auto inflate here, in my airplane, that I use on the back lakes in the canoe. I'll send it to you and you can keep it. I have a few extras up at camp to replace mine with when I get there and had planned to "off load" one or two of them anyhow.

Wayne

Give me an address Simon, here or by PM.

I have an auto inflate here, in my airplane, that I use on the back lakes in the canoe. I'll send it to you and you can keep it. I have a few extras up at camp to replace mine with when I get there and had planned to "off load" one or two of them anyhow.

Wayne

Sean & I graciously accept Wayne :) I've PM'd the mailing address & I'll forward you our GPS coordinates in case you're ever in need of an emergency potty stop ;).

Thank you,

Simon

Simon, I can GIVE you my old one if you want. And deliver it as well. Is Friday night good? Unless you want the one from Wayne.

Thanks so much Albert. We've graciously accepted Wayne's offer and are sincerely appreciative of yours. We'll see you on Lady O this summer for sure. If all goes well, Sean may be able to join us.

It's NBD, just friends helping one another out.

Hear ya my friend. Still gotta do our annual GTG regardless. On a side note; whenever my 3 1/2 yr Grandaughter has an accident or likewise, she tells me.. "it's just a little deal not a big deal Poppa". Too funny :)