Plano HydroFlo Stowaway Reviews

Maverick

Just looking at the Plano HydroFlo Stowaway boxes, the ones with tons of little holes so your lures stay dry. Looking at getting them for my crankbaits and jerkbaits. My only concern is hooks coming through the little holes or if it is raining. Does anybody have these? Any comments, good or bad? Thanks in advance.

As well as cracking the lids on trays and boxes to dry them out go through your wifes shoe boxes and look for those little silica packs. I keep a couple in every tray and they work great at picking up moisture.

I bought one this winter, more because Canadian Tire was out of regular ones. Hooks won't go through.... have not had a chance to test it out really. Not a bad idea though I guess. As other said, I usually just air mine out anyway after a trip.

Well sell lot's of them but I have yet to talk with a fellow customer to ask why. In my mind if you want to keep stuff dry you but either a normal Plano container or the water proof version's Plano makes. Unless you have dry storage in the boat and always put away baits wet I guess the holy containers might help…Bass jig's like to rust so might be good for them. But if it's foggy out everything may become wet on the inside…I'll find out why…one day lool

Well sell lot's of them but I have yet to talk with a fellow customer to ask why. In my mind if you want to keep stuff dry you but either a normal Plano container or the water proof version's Plano makes. Unless you have dry storage in the boat and always put away baits wet I guess the holy containers might help…Bass jig's like to rust so might be good for them. But if it's foggy out everything may become wet on the inside…I'll find out why…one day lool

Ya, I was just wondering because, like you said, if there's any moisture in the air or if it is raining then the whole box becomes wet.