Nip trip

blaque

Welp, Im heading out of Buffalo tomorrow for my week up to nippissing. As always, i feel underprepared. lol. Vehicle Maintenance/check..........boat maintenance/check.........rods freshly spooled/check........tackle box organized and filled/check (i think so) ............directions to camp/check (pretty sure). Clothes to accomodate weather/check (yeah right). The bus leaves tomorrow morning, and Ill be preparing all night and not getting much sleep lol. Hope i dont hit too much traffic thru toronto on a saturday morning. Hope to have lots of reports and pics when i get back. Wish me luck! :thumbsup_anim:

Bug Spray......CHECK! lol

No Clampett, im the driver and the boat guy........bus leaves in the morning (just a figure of speech) In other words, if they aint on my front porch when the suns up, then BEEP BEEP.....they missed the bus lol. No waitin around for slow pokes.

Ill be on south bay Muskieman

Back to the packin

Edited by Blaque

Hi Blaque. If you are coming to the south bay swing by my place. Think I may have a couple of jigs if you would like some. Might even have a pot of coffee on. Good luck this trip. Mixed reports on where they are( pickerel).