Where to Fish Tonight.....

ccmtcanada

My 15 year old daughter wants something....she offered to babysit this late afternoon and night....it must be money....LOL.

So that being said, if you had time to fish....from say 5pm til Midnight or 1:00am, where would you go? There is a catch though (pun intended)....we will be fishing from shore. Anywhere within a 45 minute to an hour drive from Oshawa is ideal.....anyone want to join us?

We're not picky...we'd look for walleye, pike, carp....whatever! LOL.

We have a few places in mind, but just wondering what other's would do?

Well if I were you I'd bring some fire wood and a case of beer (on ice of course) to my house!

Entropy

Hehe...you're on Scugog right? We thought of that (Fishing Scugog tonight...not firewood and beer...LOL). We frequented there late last summer to try and catch some walleye from shore....never caught one though... :dunno::lol:

you could fish from my shoreline on sturgeon lake if you like, I'll be working on my house trying to finish plumbing,and get the water running or just having some pops

So if we go there, I wont find you at the shoreline with a bunch of tools and a toolbelt with my name on it??? LOL.

What can you get from your shoreline/dock?

Edited by ccmtcanada

So if we go there, I wont find you at the shoreline with a bunch of tools and a toolbelt with my name on it??? LOL.

What can you get from your shoreline/dock?

walleye and perch, bass when in season and musky when in season.

I don't share my toolbelt lol, but you may be hearing me invent some new words

you could fish from my shoreline on sturgeon lake if you like, I'll be working on my house trying to finish plumbing,and get the water running or just having some pops

Your in Dunsford? My buddy lives there too just of Cedar Glen!!

What road you on?