Good info on Climate Change…fishing related if you join the dots.

limeyangler

While i am admittedly not a huge believer in the AGW catastrophe that we hear about daily and am likely biased as a result, when i see some of the believers and the associated other conspiracy theories they hold i can only become less of a believer. This thread is embarassing.

While i am admittedly not a huge believer in the AGW catastrophe that we hear about daily and am likely biased as a result, when i see some of the believers and the associated other conspiracy theories they hold i can only become less of a believer. This thread is embarassing.

how is it embarrassing to seek answers to questions you might have, regardless of the topic??? You'd be quite the idiot if you never questioned anything or studied things your interested in. Its human nature to study and answer questions you have, isn't it? Heck we do it all the time with fishing. Everything we say about fishing is basically a "conspiracy theory", since none of us are backing up our results with science

To control the weather... and UV protection. A perfectly sunny day will go from just that to totally overcast in 30 to 45 minutes. I guess being a pilot I look up more than most here....

Oh and I've been called on the picture... ... That shot very well could be just a ballast test on a new aircraft model, or it could be spray tanks based on the hazmat box on the bulkhead wall, I'll let you decide.

Trust me it's going on lads. Our own CANFOR has spread more tinfoil from Trenton to Kenora than you'd want to know and cloud spraying has been going on since the 60's trying to make it rain. The latest and greatest in large cargo tankers for the past decade + making cloud cover to block the UV... all part of the $ game.

Looks like alot of equip for a TV never seen metal balast tanks or Hazmat on a TV either