Jack Lake Map

jimca11

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of a map (or purchase one) of Jack Lake near Apsley. I know it is fairly popular but could not find anything on Angles Atlas or at Adventure Fishing Maps. Heading up in the fall and from looking on Goggle Earth it looks like it could be tricky with all the rocks and Islands.

When fishing a new lake I use my navionics app on my phone, it's pretty cool, shows basic depth lines, and obstacles. Not 100% accurate, but gives me a good idea of what's going on and places to try to scope out (plus there are some people that add community edits letting you know things too). I think I paid like $20 for it.

The only other one I found quickly was this: http://www.backroadmapbooks.org/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=93_126_140_1808

This lake is available on Navionics+. 1ft contour detail throughout. Best $30 you can spend on your Iphone.

dang, used to be 14.99....but I don't think my version has 1ft contours, definitely be worth the extra few bucks...been using the app a lot more this winter, best thing on my iphone