Hydros Peak Saver Plus program

Big Cliff

you had previously stated that you are NOT knowledgeable about life in the country...beats me :dunno:

yeah you're right but I meant LIVING in a house outside town :) if I live in town doesn't necessarily mean I'm lawyer or something and I can't fix anything in or around the house...or my boat, or my car :)

I live in the country and it isn't any cheaper. lol I get the pleasure of paying more for the land that surrounds me. The biggest advantage is I can pee off the front porch and no one will see or care.

Art

Around here I pee off the deck anytime I want, I don't care who is around, if they are nice they don't look, if they aren't it doesn't matter! ;)

Funny thing was the neighbor was upwind of us 90% of the time, unless the wind blew in off the lake. He also like to complain about the wood pile, and the compost, the berry stains on the front sidewalk, the smell of manure from the chicken barns, bird bangers, etc.... The bylaw officer would show up and we'd both have a few chuckles at his expense. The citiot move to Niagara for the rural small town quiet, without once considering what life in an agricultural town was about. He lasted 3 years.

Maybe my old insane neighbor moved to Grimsby.

Big Cliff and all, if it wasn't for my wife I might not need a toilet out here, heck pay for the water to truck it in then pay triple to truck it back out. What a scam, I couldn't agree more country living sure has a big price tag attached. Include all the things we must pay for then add the taxes it's ridiculous compared to the taxes in town or the city. School taxes, school what school? I know there must be one somewhere I see the busses with kids on them, I should follow one and see where this school I'm paying for is.