Wow did anyone see this? Short Hills hunt and protest

tb4me

While deer are "part of the landscape", they are large animals and cause millions of dollars worth of property damage every year and cause thousands of accidents across North America, with some resulting in people dying. Hunting is the cheapest and likely most effective method of lowering the deer populations, even if it's conducted within city limits where it's 100% legal. In the video they mentioned they've tried miles of fencing and it doesn't work to keep the deer out and controlling deer populations, which are devastating the gardens and trees by the sounds of it, is the only answer. It is the Royal Botanical Gardens, not Royal Whitetail Deer Refuge ;)

As for that guys comments, I think he considers the deer his pets and is unaware that deer have been known to run up to 100 yards before expiring, even with a double lung or heart shot from an arrow or slug.

The only thing that I dislike about these culls is that it's only open to natives and not all hunters. To make thing's fair they should have a draw system which allows people from any ethnic background to participate :D