Open seat for Quinte this Saturday....

mike rousseau

Hey all....

I have an open seat for Quinte on Saturday....

I have everything needed... Just need warm DRY clothing... Your lunch... Few bucks for gas...

And a positive attitude towards fishing on a cold windy rainy day... With a fall walleye lunatic... Lol

I'm driving up from Cornwall so I can meet someone anywhere between Cornwall and Kingston along the 401...

Hey mike you might want to check the weather a few more times still calling for very windy conditions tommorow too !!! And quinte can get ugly and stay that way !!!!! Waves in Lake Ontario were already reported at 5 meters !!!! Yup 15 footers !!!!!!

Supposed to turn to a north wind.... Wich is a cross wind in adolphus reach... If it is north tomorrow it won't be bad... Calling for 20km.... That's just a walleye chop...

I'm checking the weather all day today and making the call tonight....

Don't do it Mike!!!!!! The brutes are still a long ways out. Good luck just the same though.

Like I was saying... I won't be able to go again till the end of november or early December at the earliest if I don't go tomorrow.... And the fall trophy pattern here isn't going yet so I'm not missing out here if I go up tomorrow...