Need New Boat Top

lilkynan

I have an 18' bowrider and want to get a fitted cover done for her. We are in Barrie, and would like to talk to and set up this for next week to be done. Does anyone have and know of a good contact in the Barrie area who does this and at a fair cost.

Thanks

Omar was the best in the bussiness here in Barrie,saddly he has retired and closed up.

I have been doing some pricing of my own and it is not cheap,over a grand to cover my 18 ft.

Contact Brydon Marine. They have a few contacts Bare.

Brydon Marine Products Ltd.

414 Welham Rd.

Barrie, ON L4M 4S7

(705)-722-6431

They are also a great place to get your boat needs at very resonable prices.

Some of the shops were using patio umbrella material for their boat covers, this is what mine is made of. It seems to work fine but I was told after the fact that if your boat stores outside very often and water lays on the cover it will slowly leak through. There is a better material if you need to leave the boat outside that won't bleed through. I don't know the name of it but just ask if it will leak before you agree to a deal.

The name of the material is TOP GUN or SUNBRELLA both are water resistent.We make boat tops but I am in Ottawa and are booked solid until mid June.Hate to say it but I'm sure most boat top places in your area will probably have the same wait.We charge about the same for a full cover on a 18ft bowrider .Good luck hope you get it done !!