Flutter Spoons - check

camillj

Check .. check ... check ... the list is pretty much complete ... but what the heck ... and tonight we leave for the ZEC .. and all those fiesty Specks ... sheesh Im a poet ... and I think I even know it :)

Camera - check ... OFC logo for Team seven inches ... check ... whoooo hooooo ... its offff we go the ZEC !!!!!

Well in about 11 hrs and 1 minute .... but who's counting

Panther Martins...

J-7 Rapala...

Ahh nevermind you're going to a ZEC, you should be able to catch em with cigarrette butts :lol:

Have a great trip! looking forward to the report when you get back.

Tony

Panther Martins...

J-7 Rapala...

Ahh nevermind you're going to a ZEC, you should be able to catch em with cigarrette butts :lol:

Have a great trip! looking forward to the report when you get back.

Tony

Funny you should mention that ... in fact I have NEVER been to a ZEC without at least 2 cartons of cigarettes ... this will be another lifetime first ... but after 74 days without a puff .... I am taking instead 8 packs of gum .... just in case .... a bottle of Porto, a bottle of scotch ..and just to be quite sure ... a bottle of vodka ......lots of wooly buggars, lots of mickey finns, some magog minnows .... but no butttttts :)

St Gabriel De Brandon ... Mandeville .... ZEC des Nymphs .... sorry no GPS coords :)

In the South East corner of the Parc Tremblant (actuallly a few miles south East of it) .. anyhow ... I do have lots of Batteries .. so hopefully no excuses :)

And yes Joe ... I was just struggling with whether to buy a couple mega-pots of Jube - jubes in case the whole wilderness thing gets the better of me :)

Somehow though with the directors meeting out on the back bay at midnight .. I just dont see jube-jubes and 20 yr old port working :)

Milio, it's all up to you. Just make it how you like. Good luck, btw.

And, a ZEC is a Controlled Ecology Zone, like a provincial park in the rest of Canada. Those French have a different word for everything.

Edited by douG