Keeping things on the straight and narrow. NF

Bernie

I bought a new tool for my shop that makes my work life a whole lot easier.
It was expensive, but man does it ever work great. No more wires to contend with and it's dead on accurate.

I hesitated for a while before I pulled the trigger on it's purchase, but after all the years in the trade, I should know by now that it's always worked out to buy the best you can to do the job.

This is it, a Hunter Hawkeye wheel aligner.

P1040450_zpsab24263a.jpg

Sure it's a tool Bernie... looks like a Transformer to me! Well, it did when I saw it at the shop!

Bernie and I talked about the cost of the unit and how he was going to be able to re-coup his costs. As he stated, it will allow for more work to run through the shop as it will free up time for other jobs.

Just don't be surprised Bernie if you arrive at the shop one morning and it's gone... it will come back, but only after saving the world!

HH

I wish I had the room in my shop and the coin in my pocket to get one of those. There are a pile of guys close to me that do alignments but there's only one or two that I'll deal with; because I know they're doing a proper alignment. Get the word out to the other shops in your area that you can now do this service for them and their customers. Yea I know they've likely got all the gravy work but they may have also missed something you can pick up on.

Good for you taking on something of that expense in this ever changing trade.

Dan.

LOL Joe!

This is my second Hunter aligner Dan.
My old 311 wasn't up to the job on the newer big wheels without doing a lot of updates and upgrades.
Had it for 15 years so it did it's job well.

I do all the alignments for a local dealership so I need to have the machine capable to do them.

Had a new Camaro in about a month ago and couldn't do it. Pissed me off...

I can do it now :)