Canning lake closest launch?

Gnote

Hi fellas, i want to get into canning lake for some fishing in oct. Ive heard i have to launch in kash to get there though. I have two questions. Where is the closest launch? And will my 20 ft chaparral make it through the bridge without taking the outdrive? Thanks a lot

Gallie you will be ok going under the bridge and they are dropping the water levels anyways by then just be cautious and err on the side of safety the channel was nice and deep this year from all the high water in the spring and was lots of current there 2 weeks ago when I was there !!!! Remember there is a huge sandbar in the middle of canning and it will probly be almost exposed by then stick to the right side of the lake and watch for the markers cottagers put out !!!! Trim up your drive at the first corner south of the bridge stay in the channel you will be fine !!! Cheers

Gallie you will be ok going under the bridge and they are dropping the water levels anyways by then just be cautious and err on the side of safety the channel was nice and deep this year from all the high water in the spring and was lots of current there 2 weeks ago when I was there !!!! Remember there is a huge sandbar in the middle of canning and it will probly be almost exposed by then stick to the right side of the lake and watch for the markers cottagers put out !!!! Trim up your drive at the first corner south of the bridge stay in the channel you will be fine !!! Cheers