Met 2 Wonderful Members

fishergirl72

:D Well last night Fishindevil and I met 2 great members from the board last night. We got together with ccmtcanada and blyght last night and we had a great time! And of course we talked alot about fishing :Gonefishing: and had some good laughs and we are so glad that we could meet them in person. It just goes to show that when you belong to a great board like this one, You can make some great friends that are just as into fishing as you are. :D Fishindevil and ccmtcanada went to BOQ early this morning for a day of fishing and when they get back, I am sure that they will have some great pics for us to see. And ccmtcanada and Blyght, you are both very wonderful people and you have 2 great kids as well. Our little one and your little girl hit it of great! Thank you for inviting us into your home, and we will have to do this again soon! :thumbsup_anim:

Meeting OFNers is one of my favorite things about this board. I've had a chance to go fishing with a couple of other members, ran into a couple of members this past spring fishing the lakeshore, and met some folks on my way back from Memquisit during the Lakair g2g.

Glad you hit it off so well!

Mike

Thanks! So nice to meet good people with the same interest and a bonus when the kids hit it off hehe You have a nice family Fishergirl! We had a great time also...have to do it again :) Looking forward to hearing about the days events at BOQ.

FisherGirl, Blyght, I'm really glad you folks got together. This is part of what this board is about. Let's see some reports...whether they're fishful or not. Good stuff.

:) Thanks for the kind words Roy! :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks! So nice to meet good people with the same interest and a bonus when the kids hit it off hehe You have a nice family Fishergirl! We had a great time also...have to do it again :) Looking forward to hearing about the days events at BOQ.

:D Thanks Blyght! The last time I talked to fishindevil, I asked if they took some pics, and he said yes, I cannot wait to see them :thumbsup_anim:

Meeting OFNers is one of my favorite things about this board. I've had a chance to go fishing with a couple of other members, ran into a couple of members this past spring fishing the lakeshore, and met some folks on my way back from Memquisit during the Lakair g2g.

Glad you hit it off so well!

Mike

Hmms thats strange. I'm usually fishing the lake shore. :lol: Never saw you this year maybe next :thumbsup_anim: