Breaking Bad-this Sunday/ Final 8 episodes

darsky

Yer all like a bunch of women watching DAYS OF OUR LIVES. LMAO

I dont watch due to personal family reasons.

Im not saying it,s a bad show,

Hell,it can be a great aid to those that feel they need for help.

Blessing in black.

Enjoy.

I need help,only on 3rd episode of season one lol.Only 59/58 left on the pvr lol.

Edited by davey buoy

it was 75 mins long, unreal episode had my heart pounding the entire time from thinking what his next move was.

spoiler alert don't read past if you haven't seen it

As soon as I saw him in the coffee shop and Lydia had the only pack of sweetener I knew he had poisoned it and the ploy of methalamine free meth was fake overall I was pleased with the way it ended, with him finally coming to grips with the reasoning as to why he did what he did, at first it was for family as he persisted for so long, but he lost that part of himself as soon as he let his ego get in the way, the final song baby blue by bad finger summed it all up and I loved the way how he went out the way he wanted to, albeit by his own bullet but in his creation being the lab as he lay there dead, he looked like he was at peace

Guess I got what I deserved

Kept you waiting there too long, my love

All that time without a word

Didn't know you'd think that I'd forget or I'd regret

The special love I had for you, my baby blue

it was 75 mins long, unreal episode had my heart pounding the entire time from thinking what his next move was.

spoiler alert don't read past if you haven't seen it

As soon as I saw him in the coffee shop and Lydia had the only pack of sweetener I knew he had poisoned it and the ploy of methalamine free meth was fake overall I was pleased with the way it ended, with him finally coming to grips with the reasoning as to why he did what he did, at first it was for family as he persisted for so long, but he lost that part of himself as soon as he let his ego get in the way, the final song baby blue by bad finger summed it all up and I loved the way how he went out the way he wanted to, albeit by his own bullet but in his creation being the lab as he lay there dead, he looked like he was at peace

Guess I got what I deserved

Kept you waiting there too long, my love

All that time without a word

Didn't know you'd think that I'd forget or I'd regret

The special love I had for you, my baby blue

In the shot as he pulls his hand away from the steel container leaving his bloody palm print you see a bead of blue meth in amongst the blood in the seal between top and container. It was appropriate Walt was all about his perfect creation. Dude bleed blue.