Good luck to all the Walleye anglers this weekend!

This will be the first opening I will be missing on the Bog in sometime due to a minor motor problem that unfortunately will not be fixed in time for the opener due to backlogs of service at the dealers ( I knew I should have been a marine mechanic) some were quoting 3 to 4 weeks, oh well maybe I`ll get the rod out and jig the canals at Goreski`s I saw some guy catch a Walleye in there last year that was bigger than anything I have seen at Scugog in years.

Good Luck all and C&R one for me.

Know how you feel! - I was soooo looking forward to the walleye opener on Chemong when the wife reminded me of a wedding this weekend - uggggg - first opener missed in about 15 years! I hope all do well and don't forget the posts / pictures for all us saps that have to miss it!

* * * Going to try to sneek out sunday to erie - shhhh don't tell the wife!!! ****

Don

A WEDDING !?!?!?!?

That's just wrong.

I skipped out early on my girlfriend's sister's wedding a few years ago because they got married on

Opening Bass Weekend. Her family got over it. I still missed opening morning though.

Everyone needs to get married in the winter.

Oh ya, good luck on the Bog.

Hookset.

A WEDDING !?!?!?!?

That's just wrong.

I skipped out early on my girlfriend's sister's wedding a few years ago because they got married on

Opening Bass Weekend. Her family got over it. I still missed opening morning though.

Everyone needs to get married in the winter.

Oh ya, good luck on the Bog.

Hookset.

Couldn't agree more with ya - weddings should only be allowed in the winter - when there is no ice!!

Don

I was going to go walleye fishing this weekend but with the cold front coming through Friday night I think I'll try my luck with some pike instead. Winds changing from W to NW to N to NE to E by Sunday. High Friday 26C low Saturday 5C with a high of 15C. It won't keep me from fishing but I'm trying to increase my chances.

Good luck to all who get out this weekend.