New around here!

jgimbel

hey guys just wanted to make an introductory thread.

Where can I catch speckles in k-w....

Ok, just kidding :). I have recently got into fishing again and am trying to get out as much as I possibly can this year despite being a broke college student living in kitchener has given me many opportunities close to home through public transit. My Grandfather and Uncle got me into fishing at a young age but being busy with hockey most of my life I did not get much fishing done until recently.

In the past few years I have done a lot of bass and carp fishing on the grand river with some success. I also have a yearly cottage trip with some buddies to Big Clear lake for some great pass and pike fishing. I am looking to get into fishing for trout this year and am going out for opening weekend to the saguean to try my hand at it!

I look forward to learning a lot from the experienced members here, sharing reports... and asking a lot of questions!

Josh- fish on!

Google map has been my friend. Amazing where you can access some places.

OOPS

WELCOME

hahaha, that is funny. hey it is april fools? I just see what happens when ppl ask for spots on their first post, figured I would clown around.

Josh

hahaha, that is funny. hey it is april fools? I just see what happens when ppl ask for spots on their first post, figured I would clown around.

Josh

After 12 noon,the joke is over,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :devil: