Fold Down Boatseats NF

mcdougy

Was Wondering what recomendations people would make for comfortable boat seats that may last awhile and not stink,rot all that sort of thing. Also wondering what price

point I would be in? As the london boat show is this weekend and was thinking of picking up something up if it is a fair deal.

CHEERS Matt

Was Wondering what recomendations people would make for comfortable boat seats that may last awhile and not stink,rot all that sort of thing. Also wondering what price

point I would be in? As the london boat show is this weekend and was thinking of picking up something up if it is a fair deal.

CHEERS Matt

Hi Matt, I have 2 that are plastic with bench mounts that I am going to sell for $60.00 for the pair if interested..

I just picked up a couple of these http://www.basspro.com/Tempress-Navistyle-Boat-Seat-HiBack-or-LoBack/product/30333/ , the low-back version, at Bass Pro a couple months ago. Looked to be the best built and most comfy of what they had there. I think they were $115 each. I don't have them in the boat yet obviously, so I can't comment any further.

I just picked up a couple of these http://www.basspro.com/Tempress-Navistyle-Boat-Seat-HiBack-or-LoBack/product/30333/ , the low-back version, at Bass Pro a couple months ago. Looked to be the best built and most comfy of what they had there. I think they were $115 each. I don't have them in the boat yet obviously, so I can't comment any further.

These are not the same seat. These are also light Brown with Camo pad cusions. Bass pro has them for 47.99 with out the clamp mounts

Edited by Loonietoon