Shimano Symetre FJ

captpierre

Shimano Symetre FJ Spinning Reel. The Shimano Symetre FJ Spinning Reel... smooth, silent, strong and so much more: Aluminum frame (except model 750 which is graphite); Cold forged aluminum spool provides increased strength and durability; Graphite sideplate and rotor; Spare cold forged aluminum spool; S-Concept design for a smooth, silent and strong Reel; Slow oscillation lays the line in a parallel pattern for excellent castability and control; S-Arm Cam protruding surface on the bail arm keeps slack line in contact with the line roller to reduce the chance of tangles and line cuts; Maintenance Port, a sealed plug that can be removed using a screwdriver to easily lubricate the drive train without disassembling the reel; A-RB (anti-rust bearings) are specially treated stainless steel ball bearings that are at least 10 times more corrosion resistant than standard stainless steel ball bearings; Fluidrive II boasts increased tooth contact for increased efficiency; Super Stopper II is a 1-way roller bearing that eliminates backplay for solid hooksets, yet can be turned on or off to allow back-reeling; Dyna-Balance uses counterbalancing techniques in the rotor to eliminate wobble during the retrieve; Power Roller II is an oversized line roller that reduces twist from casting and retrieving and is enhanced with a tapered area on the support to help line get onto the roller; Friction is reduced between the pinion gear and spool shaft for increased smoothness and durabilityPeter, I spent a few minutes checking it out online but couldn't find a video which showed the port. In this review it explains it abit for you. Hope it helps.

Thanks 206. Bookmarked the page. I'll give my other reels the clean/lube treatment