Where to buy eskimo auger parts.

richyb

I have an Eskimo barracuda power auger. I need the part that the rope gets wrapped up on in the recoil. It is made of plastic and it is wore very bad where the arms catch and turn over the motor. All i seem to find online is the powerhead and then the gear box individually listed. Any suggestions? thanks.

I just purchased a replacement recoil for my Strikemaster and the best price I found was on Ebay.

The info you need is all on the motor plate on your engine.

The whole recoil assembly was $34 delivered for my 3hp Tecumseh motor.

Online store prices were $40+ without shipping.

Thanks guys . I didnt find any for my auger on ebay. I tried that geteskimo site before i asked on here and the closest I came was finding a parts list but it just lists the whole powerhead as one unit. I will try a small engine shop around the corner from my house tomorrow.

Thanks guys . I didnt find any for my auger on ebay. I tried that geteskimo site before i asked on here and the closest I came was finding a parts list but it just lists the whole powerhead as one unit. I will try a small engine shop around the corner from my house tomorrow.

Be sure to take the engine serial number and model number when you go. They are usually on a tag or stamped into the shroud.