How to embed a video from Photobucket? - NF

Leecher

Hey all,

First and foremost, great job to the mods & admins on the site upgrade :thumbsup_anim::clapping: It's going to take some time to get use to the new look and features that are available now :blush: Going through my past posts, noticed that the videos don't work anymore :wallbash: From the example below, you can see that the embedding code from Photobucket just isn't working:

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid732.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww321%2Fleechman1%2FSoftwater%2520Season%25202012%2FTroutJunkies2011-2012Season.mp4">

Does this mean that I will not be able to post videos from PhB anymore? or will I have to find another hosting site for my pics and videos?

Is there something that can be done to the new site to rectify this or am I sol?

TJunkie

Terry, 

Thanks for trying!  I got the same results as yours using the direct link code.  On the previous O/S we were able to embed videos as long as you had toggle the post option on "HTML Auto" before submitting your post.  Now, it only seem to accept direct link causing to open a new browser window  :wallbash:

Hoping someone can find the answer to this.

Jacques

I tried to make vid on PB first. Didnt work. Had to go you tube way.

Yeah, I know B... but I ain't uploading any videos to youtube just because of the new O/S upgrade on this site. I'll wait and see if PB get's with the program and produce new code for todays HTML language :)