Looking for info on Minnow and Ramsey lake

misfish

This is not for me,but for oldest boy that has relocated to Sudbury . He,s itching to get out. Seems the lakes up there are way behind,as far a freeze up goes. Just wants to know speices and what to use. No spots,he,ll figure that out himself.

PM If you feel more comfortable.

Thanks

B

Edited by Misfish

Yes, I second the spot at science north... I here its a good spot late in the day.. Also cpr bay.. There should be holes all over the lake now, just pick a spot!

Minnow lake is supposed to have lots of pike, but I'm not sure if it can be accessed by the public as there is houses all the way around.

Thanks James.

Talked to him today,and passed all info on.

He has been talking to the bait shop guy. He,s trying to find out whats up there for lodge work come the opening season.

Edited by Misfish

Ramakkos is great. I purchased my bowmount troller there & my new humminbird ice 55. Get to know those guys they will point u in the right direction. Just a hint, u gotta go a little north of Sudbury for really good fishing. I never bothered with Ramsey, its right in the city, too close to home, lottsa pressure. 1 hour north is top notch fishing!