Guys, how to make it last longer

funfishing

Up to 2 years and more..!

Interested to know how many amongst this predominantly male group have heard of this or tried it? Edit: Women shave too, oops.

My experiment began today.

I won't say NF, because this can save you money, money which you can spend on more fishing!

Edited by funfishing

I never heard of using a forearm but have been using the same blade for over 6 months by stropping it on the leg of a old pair of jeans. The only problem is if you get too aggressive while stropping you can pull off the strip on the bottom of the blade that is supposed to raise the hair as you cut it.

Razor blade cartridges were engineered to be a cash cow for the manufacturers and I like that something this simple cuts into their greed.

Razor blade cartridges were engineered to be a cash cow for the manufacturers and I like that something this simple cuts into their greed.

I totally agree

I bought the 5 blade fusion when it first came out, they lasted a looooooong time (without any trick techniques), then I bought a new pack of fusions, and it was like night and day, they wore out quick, I'm guessing Gillette wasn't selling enough so they changed something to make them wear out alot quicker and hopefully sell more

garbage!