Here & There in Bruce County & the Moon River Basin

spinnerbaitking

This has been a time of 1st, I've been out with guys catching their 1st fish on a Drop Shot, their 1st fish on a Flipp'n Jig, Sept 15-17 the 1st time at Woods Bay area in the Moon River basin, we only saw 1 small Musky between Woods Bay, Port Rawson Bay, out to Crooked Island & Moon Bay, we had a buddy that had a trailer there for over 20 years tell us to follow him around & he'd show us were to go & were not to go, 3 hours later & $60.00 of gas we were able to fish for 40 minutes before dark & caught a 5 lb Pike & 3 Bass 2-3.5lbs & lost 4 others, back Saturday with 2 boats us in a 17' Ranger with a 90merc & a couple buddies in a 17' Tracker with a 60hp, they were Musky fishing & only caught 1 Bass & 1 Pike, we were Bass fishing & caught lots of Smallies & Largies plus 2 Pike & had a Small musky hit my Spinnerbait right beside the boat but didn't connect, most of the fish were caught on Spinnerbaits, Crankbaits, Swimbaits, Frogs, Flip'n Jigs & Tube Jigs

Tight Lines SBK

Gonefishing.gif

Good music or bad Richard... just GREAT to see you getting out there and enjoying life! :good:

Thanx Irishfield, Dr's appointment Oct 24th Neurologist for my seizure medication & 31st Oncologist for back to work?, maybe back to work Nov 5th, hope all is well in your family, I haven't been on the fishing forums much lately

Tight Lines SBKthumbsup_anim.gifGonefishing.gif