Chat Nf

nautifish

732 registered members

Thats how many people have registered to this site. I just popped into the chatroom breifly and only one person there.

Is chat only being used for schedualed nights?

Wow i am amazed they're are not more members taking advantage of the chat room. :angel:

GiveUpNoTroutInLakeColor3.jpg

SORRY ABOUT THAT TJ

USUALLY THOUGH U GO INTO A CHAT ROOM HAS ONE PERSON IN THERE U SAY HI AND U GET NO REPLY....LOL

Still amazes me though that hardly anyone seems interested in useing the chat room WITH SO MANY MEMBER'S HERE.

the thing about the chat room now, is that when someone enters it, you don't know unless you check every minute. It used to be, that when someone entered, and you had your sound up, you would get a sound message saying someone has entered the room. That does not happen now with the new chat room, so I missed you by about 1 minute nautifish.

Stay there for a bit, to see who shows up, you may be amazed.

AND, for a long time now, 2 yrs anyways, tuesday nights around 8:30 pm, is a general meeting time for a bunch of us "irregulars" lol.

It used to be, that when someone entered, and you had your sound up, you would get a sound message saying someone has entered the room. That does not happen now with the new chat room,

Hummm tj when i enetered the room i heard sound , Also heard sound when i left. Said something just cannot remember what. Sorry been a long day.lol :D

Yup, when "you" enter the chat room, you get a sound response, but when others enter, nothing is heard, thats how I missed you.

But also, when people leave, I can hear it, thats when I noticed that you had entered, and left, the chat room. I heard your exit.

But, its true, heard the sound link, checked in, and saw you had entered, then left.

Sorry.

LOL TJ

No need to appoligise hon you did nothing wrong I just got a chuckle out of I HEARD YOUR EXIT.....

just my sick twisted mind tonight...I get like that when i am knackered.....lol :D

Edited by nautifish