Which Vexilar would you buy?

zvejnieks

Do you have a boat with sonar capable of using a portable pack and ice ducer?

I sold my vex and use my humminbird 597ci hd di on the ice and love it....

I have a 14' aluminum boat and have been using a Garmin GPSMap/Fishfinder. I'm not sure if I was really going to use the Vex in my boat. Given the Vex's capabilities, maybe I should start using it (generally I mostly troll), but don't want to limit my possibilities and regret my purchase.

I have a 14' aluminum boat and have been using a Garmin GPSMap/Fishfinder. I'm not sure if I was really going to use the Vex in my boat. Given the Vex's capabilities, maybe I should start using it (generally I mostly troll), but don't want to limit my possibilities and regret my purchase.

what i meant was...

is there a portable ice kit for your garmin? so you can use it instead of buying a vexilar...

my humminbird was capable of being portable and use an ice ducer.... so i sold my vexilar to buy the portable pack and ice ducer...

now i have sonar... flasher... and gps while ice fishing.... and all my waypoints from open water season to hit during ice season... and i only have to know the settings for one unit...

no regrets

I see what you mean...

My Garmin doesn't come with that option...and I am happy with it. The Vex would really be more for ice fishing.

There's a lot to consider...too much to think about...I should just go fishing.

Thanks

what i meant was...

is there a portable ice kit for your garmin? so you can use it instead of buying a vexilar...

my humminbird was capable of being portable and use an ice ducer.... so i sold my vexilar to buy the portable pack and ice ducer...

now i have sonar... flasher... and gps while ice fishing.... and all my waypoints from open water season to hit during ice season... and i only have to know the settings for one unit...

no regrets