A bit of a rant here. Sorry...

The JAY

I get nothing but abuse from the shops I frequent!

Steve at Lambeth Tackle once said to me "I knew it was you when the Bull detector went off" (the dog barking outside the store)

Jos at AO reminds me every chance he gets that I'm a "stupid muskie guy".

What makes these guys great is that they make you feel welcome in their own way but they are quick to lend assistance when an infrequent or new customer comes through the door.

I've been going to Angling Sport in London more often now because of the change in ownership. The previous owner was somewhat like you described in Hamilton. I have yet to achieve the same abusive relationship there. LOL

We're spoiled to have such good shops in the London area.

Lambeth is a great local shop, been going there since I first started fishing in grade school, George was a good guy and Steve has continued the great level of service, let alone the knowledgeable help and current fishing reports/bites/techniques, the number of guys he keeps on a first name basis is top notch....I always make it a point to stop in and buy something whenever I am home

Angling sports is much better with the new ownership...I stopped buying there in high school when the owner advised the whole store that "vests are for **** and everybody should be using a fanny pack because it's the only way to go on the river"....they should've seriously advertised new ownership!!! that alone would've drew back customers LOL

And you're a mod? Have some respect for those that have a career in retail sales. Better yet, put yourself in the position of someone that doesn't think he knows it all and is seeking assistance.

Your first comment added nothing to this thread and your second it just offensive.

x2

i've seen a few idiotic comments on here before, but that's the first i've seen from a mod. :dunno: