Pier 4 August 23.

BradMc76

Hey .. rock bass can be fun too . I.ve had them swallow lures twice the size of their mouth .

Suprised they don,t make a pop sound when i pop the luresout of their mouth .

( like when ya do that with your finger in a beer bottle )

I.m glad to see that I,m not the only one here to admit to catching a fish under a foot .

Hey .. rock bass can be fun too . I.ve had them swallow lures twice the size of their mouth .

Suprised they don,t make a pop sound when i pop the luresout of their mouth .

( like when ya do that with your finger in a beer bottle )

I.m glad to see that I,m not the only one here to admit to catching a fish under a foot .

I was just discussing that today. As much as I'd love to catch big fish, and REAL bass, I'm just happy to be fishing. Whenever anything hits my line, it's a great feeling.

We were boating in a shallow area between two lakes at just before dusk last week, when little fish started jumping all around us. I put on a mister twister and hit rock bass after rock bass after rock bass thumbsup_anim.gif It was more fun than catching no lake trout after two hours haha.

I've only caught one rock bass in the past 10-15 years, and it was pretty big. Of course it's fun, fishing is fishing, regardless of size or species!

Sometimes, like RC experienced, you just gotta adapt to whatever is biting.

All fishies are fun!

Again, great fish and great pics!!!

Any time you are catching a fish is a good time fishing.

(glad to see I'm not the only one willing to take a pic with a smoke hanging outta my mouth, lol)

thumbsup_anim.gif

I like'n that to the good old 'light a smoke trick' It's when you have a few min to kill (ie waiting for a bus or something) and you light a smoke and bingo there it is and your only part way into it.