Steelhead Info

Broker

Hey guys,

Living minutes away from the lower Grand river all my life and never had the chance to target steelhead, I figured that'll be my fishing goal this season :). Anyway I'm not sure how to go about things. First off I can fish with either spinning or fly rod (would prefer Flyrod) I bought some pink woolybuggers and these purple streamers that said they were for steelhead.

Secondly I'm wondering when they start heading up the river and if it would be worth targeting them in york, or to go to a place where some would stop like the dam in caledonia. Sorry for all the questions!

thanks

Caleb

Graham is the BEST guide ive ever gone out with...and the only guide I'll ever go out with. The guy is a PRO. Really patient, easy going guy with more knowledge than any person i've ever met. Very affordable and the best money you will ever spent. He teaches you as oppossed to pointing and saying ' Cast over there". Good call Bill M. i go out every year a few times....i learn sonmething new every time.....he also takes you to different pools so you can learn the river.