Now, that was Wicked Delicious!!!

Leecher

Nice cooking form! clapping.gifclapping.gif

Thanks Pikeslayer8!!!

Thems fightin' words haha just kidding, I totally agree. Those little pan fryers are like swimming candy. Who would have guessed that a diet of insects and worms would produce such a nice flavor. :D

I totally agree Chad :thumbsup_anim: Who'd a thought :)

I'm mostly a catch and release guy, but I am suddenly quite hungry!!

:thumbsup_anim:

Please stop. Now you've made me go to my freezer looking for some fish for breakfast, and I don't have Specks, :wallbash: just Perch and eggs for me. :D Man those Specks look MMMMMMM Good. :good:

Perch will do Dave :thumbsup_anim: Mind as well add beans to your breaky to make it complete :) Ummmm eggs, beans and perch... perfect combination B)

Alright, I'm still jealous that you can do that so easily an hour from your house, but starting tomorrow I'll be able to dine on freshly caught striped bass, flounder, pickeral, perch and yes of course SPECKS!! devil.gif

Don't be.... freshly caught fish is the best :good:

You just ruined a perfect crustation. :wallbash:

Steam,crack and eat. :D

:good:

Just like fish fillets eh B? :whistling::lol:

....Also, did I mention the mussels?

Wine and tomato comes to mind for mussels :)

Don,t forget the kaplin,if you can find any.....

What is that?

x2.... Tried to google it and can't find what it is? some sort of shell fish :dunno:

Edited by TroutJunkie

You just ruined a perfect crustation. :wallbash:

Steam,crack and eat. :D:good:

And another shellfish ruined... my grandfather makes this amazing recipe for mussels, I'll get it from him tomorrow and tell you what it is.

My goodness :w00t: I feel bad :wallbash: this, the second time I ruined good food :sarcasm::lol:

But no worries... I don't eat seafood and was just suggesting ingredients in my mind would go great with those :):thumbsup_anim:

Oh yeah, that looks delicious. I always eat specks with nothing but butter and they are awesome. I'll add a touch of garlic next time. My 2 year old son eats them with his hands and he shoves them in his mouth as fast as he can just like cookie monster. I went out last night for some creek brookies and then for some walleye. I can't wait to see what my little guy prefers: brookies of walleyes. I know that he loves specks and eyes but tonight he'll have both in his plate so I'm looking forward to see what he really prefers.

Oh yeah, that looks delicious. I always eat specks with nothing but butter and they are awesome. I'll add a touch of garlic next time. My 2 year old son eats them with his hands and he shoves them in his mouth as fast as he can just like cookie monster. I went out last night for some creek brookies and then for some walleye. I can't wait to see what my little guy prefers: brookies of walleyes. I know that he loves specks and eyes but tonight he'll have both in his plate so I'm looking forward to see what he really prefers.

Thanks Walleye'm Fishing!!! That should be interesting to see which he prefers most :good: Let us know the outcome :)

I,m fond of Eat Street these days. Some great food. Waiting for that big truck with cooked specks and venison nuggets,drizzeled with hot sauce. :rofl2:

Yeah it's a good show for sure! If you see that truck B... let me know :lol:

The results are in...

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t512/walleyemfishing/IMG_8789.jpg

He loves both brookies and eyes but prefers ''du doré'' or walleye.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t512/walleyemfishing/IMG_8790.jpg

After he cleaned out his plate, he stole mine.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t512/walleyemfishing/IMG_8791.jpg

That's awesome Walleye'm Fishing :thumbsup_anim: I can understand him preferring walleye over specks... loved the last pic where he raids your plate :lol: Cute kid!!!