After market auto parts

Hooked

I am looking into ordering some front lower control arms from Rockauto.com and was wondering if any of you have experience on certain after market brands? I looked into OEM parts, but they are crazy expensive! The following brands are what I can choose from:

MevoTech

Beck/Arnley

Deeza

So if any of one has a preference or any info on those brands, let me know.

Thanks

Never heard of the second 2 but my mevotech upper control arms and ball joints have lasted longer then the MOOG's I had on my truck before. Go figure. I'd buy mevo again.

I am looking into ordering some front lower control arms from Rockauto.com and was wondering if any of you have experience on certain after market brands? I looked into OEM parts, but they are crazy expensive! The following brands are what I can choose from:

MevoTech

Beck/Arnley

Deeza

So if any of one has a preference or any info on those brands, let me know.

Thanks

I can't comment on the parts but I can say everytime I order from Rock Auto it is a great experience. The price is the price with no surprises at the door with extra brokerage fees.

It looks like the mevotech has the ball joint already installed I would go that way just for that alone. You can call the toll free number and varify that first. DIY uninstalling ball joints and pressing them in is usually a PAIN most of the time, so for only a 25.00 difference I avoid the headache of having to deal with that.

I can't comment on the parts but I can say everytime I order from Rock Auto it is a great experience. The price is the price with no surprises at the door with extra brokerage fees.

It looks like the mevotech has the ball joint already installed I would go that way just for that alone. You can call the toll free number and varify that first. DIY uninstalling ball joints and pressing them in is usually a PAIN most of the time, so for only a 25.00 difference I avoid the headache of having to deal with that.

I was going to order the Mevo's, but they haven't had the left side part available for a week now. Plus I think they have a 5 year warranty? I think the BECK\ARNLEY have the ball-joint too? And yeah, they are great to deal with, I've ordered from them before and the part arrived noon the next day!

Where are you located?

Stoney Creek

Edited by Hooked

I've sold enough parts to build a lot full of cars ... Mevotech and Beck are good brands .... OE isn't always best , the aftermarket is at a bare minimum as good as the OE ( I'm talking white box offshore stuff , economy, value priced ) they have a minimum standard to meet and that standard is OE. Now when you get into brands like MOOG ,A/C Delco, TRW, they are generally better than OE and have a better warranty , so I guess waht I'm saying is , whatever brand you choose it's always at least as good as what the vehicle came with when it was new . ( even if it doesn't have a grease fitting)

Randy

:)