Tracker Boats

jigger08

I'm on my second Tracker. The first was the Pro Angler V16. Single console with 40 2-Stroke Merc. That was my first boat and was very pleased with it. Ran that one a couple years and the better half was tired of being cold and wet as we were motoring along. When Bass Pro opened in Harrisburg, PA we took a trip down to see about upgrading a bit. We settled on the Targa V17. What I like about this one is being a Deep-V and provides for better stability and ride in rougher water. With the Walk-through, the windshield comes in handy on the cold and/or rainy days. I upgraded to a 90 2-Stroke Merc, but really wish I had the extra cash to go with a 4-stroke. I've been very pleased with both of my trackers and I think its a pretty good deal for the money.

I've been using my brothers 17' tracker targa for the last year it's seem's to be a solid boat but I think they couldn't done a better job designing the floor plan. The throttle is set back to far or the seat is set foward to far and there's set up for four seats but there's no way you could fit four people in them comfortably and the seats on the drivers side will not spin all the way around ,they hit the side of the boat. It's plenty roomy to fish out of and the 90 hp 2 stroke gets it goin about 4o mph or so. I really can't complain seeing it's a free ride for now.

I just bought brand new 2006 proguide 17ft deepv with 90 merc. at the Sportsman Show

Had the boat on the water all weekend fun and great boat for any fisharman.

Well priced for the boat I got compered to other boats out on the market.

Highly recomend BOATLAND canada for your next purchase.

Great stuff and super people to deal with they actually want to sell you the boat thats right for you.

You're right on mudbutt with the driver's seat. Being a little over 6', you ain't getting out of the captain's chair very quickly. When trolling from the captain's chair, the throttle is right there and does get in the way a bit. I have to wonder if the Trackers hold their value much. I traded my Pro-Angler towards the Targa and they only wanted to give me about $4,000 for it. It was about 2-3 years old, few scratches and dings, stored inside when not in use, basically excellent condition. I've heard that from others about the trade-in value of the Trackers. Can't really compare as I've not owned another brand. I've had two and will most likely stay with the Trackers when the time comes to renew again.