Port Credit MAY 30 AM

Last minute decision last night when I saw Sailflow changing wind forecast to very low winds for this morning....all the "regular" team mates couldn't make it due to the super short notice so I went alone...haven't done it for a long time....forgot how much fun it is...skipped Oakville's $17 launch and went to Port Credit...FREE is the right price as some one has said....

started about 6:15am...and by 6:20 had the first king in the boat....just short of 22 lbs...not an easy net job with boat control and all but managed it....then got couple smaller ones and fish shut down completely for 3 hours...checked everywhere from 60 fow to 200 fow...finally found a pocket of warmer water in front of the cement plant in 130 fow...picked up few more kings (biggest just under 20Lbs) and a bow and finished by Noon...all spoon bite....40-60 feet down...

Couple shots from today:

the big one:

WP_000209.jpg''

and slightly smaller one:

WP_000210.jpg

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

I can see the marina out of my 10th floor window. I'm surprised how little traffic it gets at this time of the year.

When PC heats up in the summer I just go to Marie Curtis and boat back to theCredit. My little 50 burns under 20L of gas a day so I'll go out of my way a bit to save on the ramp fees whenever I can.