Lake O

Pangle

With a few north shore reports coming from PC/burlington, I thought I would try out of whitby as its 10 minutes from home. I wasn't expecting to catch anything but to my surprise I went 4 for 5. One coho and 3 bows were caught between 120-150 fow where the surface temps were the warmest. I had one rigger with cheater and one dipsey SD fly running. The rigger got everything with blue/green/silver NK's down 60 ft. It should only get better.

Cheers

<a%20href=IMG_2008.jpg">

nice going. Good lookking fsih for the smoker. G-& me were out off the south shore - , we had 1 laker and a bow today both off the rigger 90 ft down. had 4 knock offs on purple NKs 250 back on the dipseys -- 2 of which were screamers...wallbash.gif Out again Monday..

I was out yesterday from Bronte and got 2 bows and 3 cohos all on dipseys back 150' over 150-200 FOW.

Then I built a board for my riggers and went out again today and lost 2 off the riggers down 60' and got 1 tiny shaker.

Beautiful weather both days.

I'm loving the new boat.

I was out yesterday from Bronte and got 2 bows and 3 cohos all on dipseys back 150' over 150-200 FOW.

Then I built a board for my riggers and went out again today and lost 2 off the riggers down 60' and got 1 tiny shaker.

Beautiful weather both days.

I'm loving the new boat.

Congratulations! Its addictive out there ..