PB Tank

G-Man

Managed to get out today after my black belt test in hamilton. After about an hour on the water we had a small 24 " in laker. My next turn up I get this BEAST -thumbsup_anim.gif

100_1187.jpg

It was soo big it took up all of Dad's measuring tape:

100_1185.jpg

I will send to you soon Joey. I learned a secret today too - don't put the rod between your legs when you have about 15lbs of fish on the other end blush.gif .

Dad sure does have the make-er-a-laker dialed in this spring.clapping.gif

If that was the beast - Dad caught the feast with a nice little salmon for the smoker and the pan

100_1188.jpg

and to think we weren't going to go because we thought it would be too late in the day

Nice going (AGAIN) G - you get them any bigger and I am gonna need a crane to get them in the boat!

G is just a riot - those who have been out with him will tell ya. After we got this thing aboard he looks at me and goes "Dad my b...s hurt. I'm not putting the rod there again" rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif Man overboard ...

Nice fish!

Were you guys down rigging?

What type of baits were you using?

Thanks

all the hits today came off the riggers - we also had a 40' jet diver off a planer board and a dipsey running, but no interest in those today.

Lakers were all taken on spoons running about 5 ft off the bottom.

salmon was about 40 down with a spoon and a SD.

feel free to pm if you want any more details.

Way to go G. You are really killing it out there this year.

Congrats on another PB to bud.

As Rick said G is a blast to be out in the boat with. I have fished a few times with him and hes always smiling and positive even when the fish aren't biting.

Edited by Live2fish85