Sail No HST sale

Went there on Wednesday, the first day of the sail to pickup the Quantum Smoke baitcast reel. I saw on the website it was cheaper then BPS & Le baron. So i waited for the no HST sale to get it.

Not in stock. Wont be in stock until sometime in June maybe later. And even when it is in stock, they cant guarantee they will be getting a LH version.

The guy said they sold them all the first week they came in. By the sound of it, it seemed like they got only a handful or so of these reels. what the hell?

They have 12 different Shimano baitcast reels, fully stocked, every model and gear ratio. But no Quantum love.

What really burns me, is i msg'd Sail on their twitter account a week prior about the no HST sail to see if the Quantum Smoke was included in that sale. they told me yes....but no mention of them having not one in stock. :angry:

If youre going this weekend for something specific, better call ahead to verify they have it first. (Even if its on their website)

Edited by Boss

If youre going this weekend for something specific, better call ahead to verify they have it first. (Even if its on their website)

...Or just order from cabelas.com whistling.gif

$199.99 and in-stock in the LH model and you get a free tournament jersey mail-in offer!

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Quantum174-Smoke-Casting-Reel/847271.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dquantum%2Bsmoke%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts&Ntt=quantum+smoke&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products#productChart