GTA Sucker Spots?

fishinggeek

With all the posts on the whistling trout, I thought I might take the mrs to teach her how to fish and to have her actually catch something. What's the closest area with a decent spring sucker population? No honey holes needed, but something where we wouldn't have to wade or walk through bog (for her sake not mine). Thanks.

Please...come to Oshawa creek...bring your whole street...town...city!!! Get them out of the creek!!! LOL. Did a little night fishing tonite (see report)....the waters were so clear, when you got up on the bank to take a look, you could literally see 30 of them in one pool. Take em all!!! haha.

Edited by ccmtcanada

Well like cliff said,most creeks in the gta will be full of suckers at this time,and right now you can only fish them south of the c.n.r tracks which is just south of the hwy 401,they will hit worms ,roe,even catfish or carp bait,they are usually pretty easy to catch and there is alot of them so go ahead and go get a couple of hundred or so...lol cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: