Northern Ontario Fishing Guide by Hines

danz

"Used and Rare" $46.63 on Indigo or you can buy from Canadian Book Depot for $69.95. A book that sold originally for $16.95. I'd just ask Solo where "I" should go first for free!

Ebay .. $50 + $17 shipping.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Northern-Ontario-Fishing-Guide-Hines-Herringer-Jensen-/160656490176

Don't see it in Lebaron's catalogue anymore.

Bought my copy at LeBarons a few years back. I'd be surprised if you could find a copy in a Chapters or Indigo store. If you can't find it at LeBaron's, you'll probably have to order a used copy from Chapters or Amazon.

Wow, sorry you're absolutely correct....just checked everywhere. The only place I found was the Canadian Book Depot http://www.canadianbookdepot.com/servlet/the-5210/Northern-Ontario-Fishing-Guide/Detail ... expensive but they seem to have one in stock.

I'd give Open Air books in Toronto a try. They're a gold mine for niche books and they had a really nice selection on fishing last time I was there and even better on paddling. Adelaide St. East and Toronto St., downtown.

and if there's one there, grab me a copy please :)

Edited by woodenboater

Indigo and amazon both point to a used place called quo pro or something that has got bad reviews from international buyers. So I am trying to avoid that route.

I heard lebarons had them, but not in the catalogue. I live in caledonia but maybe I can swing by there on the weekend.

I just don't know how this has become so rare? I hate to sPend 69 bucks on the thing when I only want info on one lake out of it too! Thank you for all the replies fellas!

Indigo and amazon both point to a used place called quo pro or something that has got bad reviews from international buyers. So I am trying to avoid that route.

I heard lebarons had them, but not in the catalogue. I live in caledonia but maybe I can swing by there on the weekend.

I just don't know how this has become so rare? I hate to sPend 69 bucks on the thing when I only want info on one lake out of it too! Thank you for all the replies fellas!

Dan I'm just down the road from you (Garth & Twenty area).

I'll trade you my copy for a small bottle of Bailey's. :D

I'll even throw in a copy of their trout/salmon guide.