Let's Celebrate LED Day!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

The silver lining to this gigantic black cloud - I won't have to decide between fishing and hockey on a warm May/June night.

as i recall burke is big into fishing. the reasoning behind the leafs demise has become clear.

I did last week when I deleted my leafs app and replaced it with my webber BBQ app

At least the BBQ is going to serve your happiness better and can be relied upon to work ....when required....thats a good trade off you made....maybe you should consider working for the leafs

I did last week when I deleted my leafs app and replaced it with my webber BBQ app

haha I just deleted the leafs app from my phone last night after the game... On the positive side the Leafs App was improved this year over last year. At the rate Burke is going, I may be able to watch the game in a 3D hologram from phone in a 300 foot deep cave lined with lead before we get a cup in toronto.

haha I just deleted the leafs app from my phone last night after the game... On the positive side the Leafs App was improved this year over last year. At the rate Burke is going, I may be able to watch the game in a 3D hologram from phone in a 300 foot deep cave lined with lead before we get a cup in toronto.

wow i would have thought it would take longer then that :whistling: