London Guys anything happening

Hey Guys

Just got asked if I was interested in going out this week fishing for anything by one of the other guys getting Radiation Treatments, is there anything happening in the area, Walleye, Pike, Carp, Gar or anything else, the weather is going to be so nice he was wondering since I'm driving could we head out to the River some where local, any thoughts, just not sure what to bring, limited space at the Lodge

Thanx & Tight Lines RichardGonefishing.gif

Edited by spinnerbaitking

seen quite a few guys fishing the north branch of the thames where it crosses highbury ave on saturday just down from fanshawe. With the weather and water running high i am sure there must be walleye up that far by now,there is also a few pike kicking around in that area.

Edited by bowslayer

Going to be at the Thames Lodge all week beside Old Victoria Hospital, Carp, Gar & Pike would be great, even Crappie if there is shore fishing, hoping for Tuesday, Wednesday or maybe Thursday still need to confirm Radiation Appointment times for both of us, another guy said he'd like to come along & play his Guitar lol, any more info would be appreciated

Thanx & Tight Lines SBKGonefishing.gif

If you don't want to do a lot of walking you could try Fanshawe dam. Parking lot right at the bottom of the dam or at the boat launch above the dam. The park is not open for business yet so there is no charge to go in there. You just have to be out by 4:00 or they lock you in.

well if you are at the old vic try fishing the dam beside labatts which is only a couple minutes away. There i have caught a real mixed bag from walleye,pike,suckers,carp,gar and even a few rainbows.Right now i am sure it is loaded with suckers but there should be some pike around as well. Also the ponds in pond mills have panfish,carp and when i was a kid there were pike not sure if there are any still around.

The back end of Wildwood is about 1/2 hr away. Park & fish off the causeway. Easy free access. Pike, perch, & bullheads to be had at this time of year. Possibly carp, suckers & OOS bass also.

BTW: My mother spent time at the Lodge last year & only had good things to say about it.

Good Luck: Rick

Nothing but cold showers this morning eh?

Sorry about that, got the call after 8:00 am, left job I was on and had boiler flashed up before 9:30.

Pretty good, I think, except if I was there needin' hot water before 9:30.

Of all days, Friday is the best time for something like this to happen.

Sorry it had to happen at all.

Get out fishin' yet?

Nothing but cold showers this morning eh?

Sorry about that, got the call after 8:00 am, left job I was on and had boiler flashed up before 9:30.

Pretty good, I think, except if I was there needin' hot water before 9:30.

Of all days, Friday is the best time for something like this to happen.

Sorry it had to happen at all.

Get out fishin' yet?

Ya cold showers & the Air Conditioner breaking through the Night in the Games room, better than last Friday when the Radiation machine broke & we couldn't get our treatment another day added to the end lol, too tired today so we are going out Sunday, Maple Syrup festival at Saugeen Bluffs tomorrow with my Daughter & 2 Grand daughters hopefullythumbsup_anim.gif

Tight Lines SBK

Ya cold showers & the Air Conditioner breaking through the Night in the Games room, better than last Friday when the Radiation machine broke & we couldn't get our treatment another day added to the end lol, too tired today so we are going out Sunday, Maple Syrup festival at Saugeen Bluffs tomorrow with my Daughter & 2 Grand daughters hopefullythumbsup_anim.gif

Tight Lines SBK

Have fun dude! Feel free to drop me a line anytime!