Pollitics on the forum?

jedimaster

3 members have voted

1. 1. Pollitics on its own section?

• Seperate it
    • Don't seperate it
    • Sens Suck

Just wondering if it would be more appropriate to place pollitical threads in the fishing news Section? Lately the forum has been innudated with pollitical bashing and what not. Its getting a bit tiresome and to be honest I have started to look elsewhere to talk about fishing.

Alot of other fourms have a section dedicated to pollitics/legal issues etc...

Don't take this as me wanting any censorship or anything, as I enjoy a good pollitical battle as much as the next guy, just a more appropriate place for people to keep pollitical topics away from the main board.

Adding a poll to see if anyone else would like to see this as well.

well the rules are simple.... no political debates allowed as they always turn sour... politics should be left off the board period. if people wish to talk politics there are forums just like this for them to do so.

There is no option in your poll for leaving politics off the board completely... there is no option for keeping hockey off the board completely....

this poll is biased! LOL.... just like most of the political rants and NHL threads.

G.

Edited by Gerritt

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

trying to remove politics from any facet of life, whether online or not is unrealistic.

and political descent should never be considered "trouble making".

i would love a "politics" forum but i fear nothing would change and the good ol' boys club would get their way as always.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus