Lost Keys @ Gilford

supernaught

Hello Fisherman. A friend and I fished Cooks Bay yesterday and had a great time despite the wind. Caught alot 6 inch or less perch(and a few 10inchers), herring and even a rock bass. We met MNR out there who educated us on baitfish and gave some freebies.

Unfortunately we lost a set of keys while packing up. The keys were probably dropped on Shore Acres Rd near a driveway to marina close to the bay...If you have them please msg me.

BTW this forum is great and i hope to add some interesting post in the future.

I hope you find them! Here's a funny story about lot keys..

Mike and I are fishing a trib down in the US and he misplaces his keys.. We are frantic, can't get into the car, can't get home, we are totally screwed. Right before we are about to call a buddy to drive us down a spare set a guy walks up from downriver and asks if anyone lost a set of keys.. I guess he saw Mike's FLOATING past him and grabbed them, lol!!!! Talk about getting lucky!

I hope you find them! Here's a funny story about lot keys..

Mike and I are fishing a trib down in the US and he misplaces his keys.. We are frantic, can't get into the car, can't get home, we are totally screwed. Right before we are about to call a buddy to drive us down a spare set a guy walks up from downriver and asks if anyone lost a set of keys.. I guess he saw Mike's FLOATING past him and grabbed them, lol!!!! Talk about getting lucky!

Mike loses his bloody keys every time we go out!!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: