Finally got a new rod and reel combo

Dave Bailey

After overworking my poor old Shimano combo for years I finally broke down and hauled out the credit card. Dropped in to Tightline around the corner and they had some show specials left over from last weekend, grabbed the Pflueger President package for $100, regular $130. Worth it? Don't know, but it can't make me a worse fisherman than I am now! :lol:

After overworking my poor old Shimano combo for years I finally broke down and hauled out the credit card. Dropped in to Tightline around the corner and they had some show specials left over from last weekend, grabbed the Pflueger President package for $100, regular $130. Worth it? Don't know, but it can't make me a worse fisherman than I am now! :lol:

Did it come with an 'anti-birnesting' guarantee?laugh.gif

Glad you opted to stay in the fishing game....lawn darts now-a-days can be very violent :whistling:

Good Luck with the new set up Dave....but if for some reason it doesnt boad well for you ....let me know and ill sign ya up for the Lawn Dart International Leauge...I heard there is a Tourney in Alabama this spring and Billy Bob is the defending Champion

Cheers